One women's search for happiness.
Allegra Bird's arms are scattered with Freckles, a gift from her beloved father. But despite her nickname, Freckles has never been able to join all the dots. So when a stranger tells her everyone is the average of the five people they spend the most time with, it opens up something deep inside.
How To Enter:
1. Pre-order a copy of Freckles
2. Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your answer to the following question:
What is the surname of Allegra 'Freckles', the main character in Cecelia Ahern's new novel?
Email your receipt to
email@example.com with the answer to this question: What is the surname of Allegra 'Freckles', the main character in Cecelia Ahern's new novel?
Once you have sent in your receipt you will be entered into the draw to win a limited edition Freckles tote bag.
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This promotion is open to all UK and Ireland residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be 18 years old or over to enter this competition 4.How to enter: Send proof of pre-order of Freckles by Cecelia Ahern to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the question: What is the surname of Allegra ‘Freckles’, the main character in Cecelia Ahern’s new novel?
5. The opening date for entries is Midday BST 26th June 2021. The closing date for entries is 11:59pm BST 1st September 2021. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. Only one entry allowed per person.
7. Ten winners will win a limited edition Freckles tote bag.
8. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
9. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
10. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
11. The winners of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by the Harper Fiction marketing department and notified by email no later than 1st October 2021. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
12. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
13. The prize will be delivered to the winner by the 31st October 2021, although there may be a delay due to Covid-19. HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
14. Please note, due to Covid-19 there may be a delay in delivery from our warehouse in delivering the books to you and we are not responsible for any delays from third party suppliers.
15. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
16. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Marketing Department, HarperFiction, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
21. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
22. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
23. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. During this period of uncertainty, we will aim to adhere to the deadline for delivery stipulated, however in the event we are unable to meet that deadline due to the current circumstances and potential unforeseen factors outside our control, we will ensure relevant timely communication with the winner and in the unlikely event delivery becomes impossible, we may offer a refund or a reasonable substitute product.
© 2023 Cecelia Ahern. Rights Reserved.