Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is promoted by Campaign Stream.
2. This promotion is open to all except employees of Cecelia Ahern (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be 16 to enter this competition. If you’re under 18 you must have permission from your parent or guardian.
4. How to enter: to make part in the weekly competitions you must.
a. Follow our weekly Cecelia Saturday competitions that we will host on the Cecelia Ahern Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/ceceliaahernofficial.int/
b. Answer the question that we will ask each week or tag friend(s), for a chance to win the featured book of that week.
5. The opening and closing dates for entries are
a. Comp 1) Opening 7th July – Closing 8th July
b. Comp 2) Opening 14th July – Closing 15th July
c. Comp 3) Opening 21st July – Closing 22nd July
d. Comp 4) Opening 28th July – Closing 29th July
i. No entries received after each of the above closing dates, for each competition respectively, will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one entry allowed per person, per competition.
8. The prize is a copy of that week’s featured book.
9. The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash or alternatives are available.
11. Campaign Stream reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner(s) of the competition will be selected by an independent judge based on the following criteria – meaningful response determined by the judge, or if its tagging friend(s) this will be chosen at random using a random number generator and picking the comment that matches the number (For example, if the random number generator selects 10 - The 10th comment that meets the criteria will be chosen) and notified by Facebook comment no later than 1 week from the end dates of each competition. Where we will require you to email details about you to us, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of competition. Campaign Stream reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner a maximum of 1 month after the close of each competition. Campaign Stream reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
15. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
16. Campaign Stream’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
17. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date please email firstname.lastname@example.org
18. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
19. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
20. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Cecelia Ahern, without additional payment or permission.
22. Under no circumstances will Campaign Stream or Cecelia Ahern be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
23. Campaign Stream and Cecelia Ahern will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Cecelia Ahern can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
24. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.